You are so sweet!

Hello everyone!
I hope you have a sunny day! Today when I opened my mail I got a notification from Gerda Steiner Designs.... a new freebie in town ( but she is available 24 hours only ) yay ! Run and grab your quickly :)
I was so happy to see this cute digi stamp I needed to create a card !
I love ice and this image is so perfect! My favorite ice is Cookies and Strawberries :) What's yours?
You can find this freebie on Gerda Steiner Designs store. To color this beauties I used Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and to make the background I used Salty Ocean Distress ink and some others inks that I got in my stash.
The sentiment is from Create a Smile - Served Up stamp set and I embossed with with embossing powder.
To finish up the card I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh .
I hope you get your freebie and have fun creating something with.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a lovely day!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop