Floral Happy Birthday

Hello again!
Here I have another card that I made this weekend this one is a birthday card!
This card is more girlie I love the combination between blue, teal and soft pink! For this card I used again a watercolor technique just because I enjoy it so much.
The flowers are from Create a Smile - Crokisses stamp set and I colored with Stabilo markers on watercolor paper.
The sentiment is die cut with Cool Cuts also from Create a Smile which I cut it several times to have a bit of dimension. The '' happy '' word is from Scrapberry's - Birthday party.
To finish up my card I added some half perles.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
With this card I participate to Pinterest Inspired Challenge - April
                                                Simon Says : Make it Girlie
                                                Task for Two Tuesday - Bestempelter Hintergrund!


Comments

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your card is soo pretty.. and you made them with these stabilo-pens? Wow.. really pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Birka! yeah made them with stabilo :))

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card Alexandra! The background you've created is so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Have a wonderful day!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Father's day card

Summer Blog Hop

Accio Coffee