Hello!

Hello everyone !

I am a very big fan of winter I just enjoy watching the snow and everything white outside , but this year here in Germany we had so little snow and the weather was just too strange. And that's why I am having a spring themed card to show today, I'm missing spring now :)
I recently discovered Gerda Steiner Designs and I participate to their share your design challenge were I won a 15$ voucher. Yay lucky me! So using those money I bought some cute digital stamps and one of them was this adorable bunny ( you can find him here Shop digital stamps ) they have also some nice freebies.
For this card I used some watercolor paper and my distress Salty Ocean ink to create the sky and for the grass I used a green ink from my stash and the Lawn Fawn - Grassy Border dies  to create my grass. The sentiment is from Create a Smile - Your View stamp set.
The bunny is colored with Stabilo Markers on watercolor paper then I fuzzy cut him.To finish up the card I added some fun foam on the back to pop up a bit the front panel and then added a thin border around to create a frame. I couldn't leave it without some sequins so I added some just to add a bit of interest.
Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!
With this card I participate to Gerda Steiner Designs - Monthly challenge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop