Beautiful ornaments ft.Spellbinders

Hello everyone!

I'm stopping by today to share with you another card that I made using the Zenspinred collection from Spellbinders



I started by cutting a panel out of white cardstock and ink blend Antique Linen , Cracked pistachio and Peacock feathers distress ink

After finishing the panel I started working on my images and I stamped the ornaments from SBS - 164 Dangling ornaments using Versa Mark ink and white embossing powder and then colored them using Winsor&Newton watercolors.


When the images are dried I fussy cut them and then add them to the background using foam tape . The sentiment is from SBS-165 Christmas Sentiments and to finish the card I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins!

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!

Disclaimer!

All the stamps and dies that I used today were kindly sent to by Spellbinders to create with the new products! All the opinions are mine and I really enjoyed working with this products !
For more details about the disclaimer you can find here 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop