Spring birthday card using Pretty Pink Posh stamps

Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing a card that I made using Pretty Pink Posh stamps and I am combining different dies from different companies to create a spring birthday card.


For the main panel I used Scallop Frames from Studio Katia and inked it using Peacock feathers distress ink. For the hill border I used the Forest border die from Lawn Fawn and just trimmed the trees and ink it using Mowed Lawn distress ink.

Also I die cut a fence using Mama Elephant Picked Fence and also die cut some clouds from Craftin Desert Divas .


The images are coloured using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and also added some details using black gel pen for eyes of the critters and white gel pen for the highlights and dots on the cheeks .

Also I added some Aqua Shimmer pen from Tonic to the balloons and as finishes touches I added some Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling clear sequins mix.

Also you can check the video if you want to see step by step how I created the card.


Thank you for stopping by , have a lovely day!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop