Create a smile stamps March release

Hello everyone!

Im very excited to share with you the new March release from Create a smile stamps 

First set that i am sharing is the adorable one called Superpowers , and here are two cards that I've created using this set

For this slider card I used the fairy and the bunny from this set and wanted to appear like the fairy is making the bunny come out of the heat :)



Next is this shaker card using the two cute unicorns from the same set 


Also for this card  I used the sentiment from the new released All about you stamp set which coordinates very well with the previous released You twice die cut.

Next another favourite of mine is Easter eggs stamp set and here are some cards that I made using this set 


Last set from this release is called Swooshes and I love how you can use this set in so many ways . For this set I have created a card were I stamped and embossed the images from the set and then ink blended the panel to create an inked resist technique .


Also with this release Create a smile added two more stencils to their collection and the first one is called Heart rays 


and the second one is called Triangles 




I've also created a video were you can see all the products and the projects I've created .



Thank you so much for stopping today , all the products will be available in Create a smile store on 16th March at 10 am CET .

♥ ♥Just a quick disclaimer ♥♥
Being in on different design teams some products are sent to me , but the opinions are mine and I share only products that I love.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop