Create a Smile Facebook challenge - Love and Friendship

Hello crafty friends

Back to share with you a brand new challenge from Create a Smile friends & family Facebook group

Here is the card that I have created for the challenge and is ''Love and friendship''


So for this card I started by stamping the sentiment from Friends like you stamp set  which I then fussy cut and adhered to the panel that I previously inked using Focal point stencil  and distress inks .


I always loved cute critters picking from the letters so the adorable Koalas from Cart full of treasures stamp set  which I coloured using Polychromos pencils and then fussy cut them .

To finish the card I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins and adhered the panel to a grey card base . 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!

Supplies 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop