Watercolor - night time scene

Hello everyone!

Stopping by today to share this card that I created using Create a Smile Lights on! stamp set


To created this card I started by die cutting the panel using Cool cuts - Double Stitched Rectangles   out of watercolor paper , and the using inks I started adding color until I was happy with how the background turned out 


I also made a video to share the process of how I water color this , and you will se that at first this looked like a hot mess , and honestly when creating watercolor backgrounds is always discouraging to see that , and I have so many discard just for that reason :) but the key is to keep going until you like it .



So make sure to check the video if you want to see the process .

Thank you so much for stopping by! have a great day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Blog Hop

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop