Mama Elephant - Yeti in the city ( 1 stamp set 2 cards )

Hello everyone!

I'm stopping today to share two card using Mama Elephant -Yeti in the City stamp set

The first card is  an Clean and Simple one and wanted the coloring to be the focal point . I stamped the image using Mememto Dew Drops ink in Desert Sand colour and using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers I tried to achieve the no line coloring .
Inked the background using Distress ink - Peacock Feathers , added the sentiment and some Pretty Pink Posh sequins and the card is finished .




For the second card I am using Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Backdrop Portrait dies and also Puffy Clouds borders to create the main panel. Inked the sky using the same Peacock Feathers ink and the adhered everything  using foam tape . 


You can also check the video that I created for this two cards.




Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Blog Hop

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop