Yeti fun winter card

Hello everyone !

DT Ale here today sharing a card that I made using stamps and dies from the new November release.


So to get started my card I die cut the main panel using Fancy frame dies  and then I also die cut another panel for my hill and mountains dies because I wanted them to have the same stitched edge . 
The hill die is from Fall border dies and the mountains are from Scenery dies which is part of November release 



After all the die cutting was done I picked some inks and inked the background and after the ink was dried I took the new stencil called Sorted shapes 1 and tried to create a snowy background , but also didn't wanted to overpower the scene so I used transparent embossing paste . 

While the panel was drying I added details to the mountain capes using the Marvy Snow Marker and heat set it using my heat tool, and this creates a very cool effect .

The final step was to color the adorable images from Yeti Fun stamp set which is also part of the new release using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers .

I also made a video were is show step by step how I created this card , so feel free to check that out too.




Also this release was so amazing that I really wanted to share some other projects that I made using some other stamps that are part of the new release 



Thank you so much for stopping by ! have a lovely day! 


Supplies

Fancy frame dies


Fall border dies


Scenery dies 


Sorted shapes 1

Yeti fun stamp set
Snow Marker


Tags supplies 

Shaker tag dies



Winter Fairies 



Artic pals



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop