Sending bugs and kisses

Hello everyone!

DT Alexandra here sharing this card that I made using the adorable digital stamp Magic & Sunshine digital stamp


To start my card I colored up this cutie using Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers and then fussy cut it!
Next I inked the panel using Distress ink and the die cut the panel using Fancy frame dies



The grass I cut using Outdoor landscape 2 dies and the sentiment is from Ladybug garden stamp set
To finish my card I adhered everything using foam tape and added some sequins using Multi Medium matte

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a lovely day!


Supplies 

Magic & Sunshine digital stamp



 Fancy frame dies



Outdoor landscape 2 dies




Ladybug garden stamp set




Multi Medium matte



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop