Have a purrfect birthday

Hello everyone!

Stopping by today to share some cute cards that I made using some digital images.

Isabel the designer of this cute digital images asked me if I want to guest design for her and I really am a big fan of all her drawings . She has also an Etsy shop IsabelCristinaStamps were you can find a lot of cute and beautiful digital stamps .


My first card is a pop up card were I used a stencil to create a soft background and adhered the cute cakes and cupcakes which I colored using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.


My second card

I started by die cutting the squares into the main panel to have were to display the cakes and the cupcakes and also used Distress inks to create a soft look behind the images.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you will check this adorable digital stamps 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop