Accio Coffee

Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing a card that I made using the brand new stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas called Coffee Wizards and also will be entering this card to the Summer coffee lovers blog hop

For my card today I started by die cutting the main panel using Fancy frame dies from Craftin Desert Divas and the using Distress inks and a stencil I created the background.

The amazing unicorn and all the other images are from Coffee Wizards stamp set and I colored them using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.


To finish the card I adhered some sequins and attached the panel to the card base using foam tape!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day

Supplies 



Fancy frame dies

Shimmer sequins

Coffee Wizards





Comments

  1. Love this, esp that background and your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! Your stenciled background looks terrific and I really like the darling image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fabulous is this?! Love your fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fabulous coloring! And such a
    super adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully made and I love the stenciled background which shows off the cute image so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome card!! Love the whole magical feel to it

    ReplyDelete
  7. This unicorn is just to cute, and the wall behind the image, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cuute
    love the Image and your brick stencil there
    Cute card for the hop
    I am so happy if you like to visiting me back
    I have also giveaway Germany Coffee Chocolate Bar :)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Monica I will sure visit your blog

      Delete
  9. These magic coffee cards are so darn cute
    and so beautifully made!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hetty so glad you like it!

      Delete
  10. love the stenciled brick and fun magical scene!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute image and I love stenciling for backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card... love the stenciled background and that adorable critter..

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the scene you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an adorable and fun card, Alexandra!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable images and sentiments in this set - and you showed them off well - excellent color and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable card, I love how you colored the unicorn.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card-love the little wizard!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Blog Hop

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop