Waterfall card

Hello everyone


DT Ale here today sharing my first waterfall card that I made using Caped crusaders stamp set .


After that I stamped the images and the squares are created using the square die from Inside Scalloped squares dies , and colored them using Spectrum Noir markers.



Next step was inking the panel which I die cut using Fancy Frame dies , and used High dive ink from Simon Says Stamp and Cracked pistachio Distress ink.

Then I cut a stripe of paper 21 cm long and 4.7 cm wide, and scored at 4.7 cm then at every 1.5 cm . I cut another stripe of paper of 8 cm wide and 2 cm tall. Next I added score tape at the end of one side and then glue the other stripe of paper , make 2 holes and add 2 brads.

Adhered the square panels and then adhered the main panel to the card base using foam tape!



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!





Supplies
                                                         Caped Crusaders
            

                                                          Fancy frame dies


                                                           Inside scalloped squares

                                                          Score tape 1/4 ''






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop