You make me smile

Hello everyone!

I am sharing a card that I made using the adorable digital stamp My monkey Valentine

I started by inking the background using Distress inks and the I die cut the trees and the grass from Outdoor landscape 2 dies which I also inked with Distress inks.

I colored the cute monkeys using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers .
To frame the little scene I used Inside Scalloped Square dies and to finish my card I added some Sweetness Sequins Mix

For the sentiment I used ''You make me smile '' from  Hello you stamp set  and embossed using white embossing powder.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


Supplies

                                                        My monkey Valentine


Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies

                                                           Inside scalloped Square dies
                                                          

Sweetness sequins mix

                                                                         Hello you





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop