Monday, January 23, 2017

You make me smile

Hello everyone!

I am sharing a card that I made using the adorable digital stamp My monkey Valentine

I started by inking the background using Distress inks and the I die cut the trees and the grass from Outdoor landscape 2 dies which I also inked with Distress inks.

I colored the cute monkeys using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers .
To frame the little scene I used Inside Scalloped Square dies and to finish my card I added some Sweetness Sequins Mix

For the sentiment I used ''You make me smile '' from  Hello you stamp set  and embossed using white embossing powder.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


Supplies

                                                        My monkey Valentine



                                                           Inside scalloped Square dies
                                                          


                                                                         Hello you





No comments:

Post a Comment