Beary Sweet

Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing the card that I made for the monthly Challenge from Craftin Desert Divas
Here is my card
First of all I need to tell you that I am totally obsessed with this Fancy Frame dies  and I use them almost to all my cards :)
For the background I took a piece of watercolor paper and scribbled on a piece of acetate some Stabilo markers and created a watercolor background.
When was dry I stamped the cute paws from Panda pals stamp set with Versa mark ink and embossed using white embossing powder.
The cute panda and the sentiment are from the same stamp set Panda pals and is colord using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.

 Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

The colors for my card were inspired by the current Challenge mood board



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop