Winter cardmaking series - Day 5

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so glad to share with you a card that I made for the Day 5 of my Winter cardmaking series 2016. Also I am making this card using Craftin Desert Divas digi stamp which was a freebie and I am participating on their DT call so cross your fingers for me :)
I will also have a video for this card so I am not writing too many details :) I will link to the Craftin Desert Divas shop so you can find this cuteness if you want to buy it.
I colored the bear using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and to add a bit of interest I added some glossy accents to the topping from donut and some glitter glue to the scarf from the bear.
For the background I used Create a smile background stamp Snow Flurry and embossed with Wow embossing powder. To create my background i'm using Memento Cantaloupe, Memento Angel Pink and Simon Says High Dive ink to create a soft ink blended panel.
The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn Snow Day stamp set and the enamel stickers are from Create a Smile.
Adhered everything using foam tape and my card was done .
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop