Winter cardmaking series Day 4

Hello everyone!
 Today is day 4 of Winter cardmaking series and I have a cute card to share with you!

For my card today I used MFT Jingle all the way stamp set and Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers to color the images.
For the background I used Memento Lilac Poises, Distress inks : Mermaid Lagoon , Chipped Saphire and ink blend them to create a night time scene.

The sentiment is stamped with Versa mark and embossed using Wow embossing powder and I also embossed the falling snow from Lawn Fawn Snow cool stamp set!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

Challenge Sweet Stampers Challenge Christmas

Comments

  1. What a wonderful christmas card Alexandra, i love it.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kuni ! Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. What a fun chrstmas card.

    Good luck! Hope you will join us next time.

    Sonny
    DT Sweet Stampers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sonny ! Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Eine ganz tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful creation
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Anja
      Have a great day!
      Hugs

      Delete
  5. Amazing background! Love your coloring a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this card and I love that Santa! My stamp store did not have him when I went the other day. Love all the reindeer too :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! Love the bright colours and how the reindeer are waiting for Santa's orders makes me smile ;o) Happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Father's day card

Summer Blog Hop

Accio Coffee