Winter cardmaking series 2016 - Day 6

Hello everyone!

Can't believe that is already day 6 of the winter cardmaking series.
For my card today I am starting by ink blending the background using Distress ink Peacock feathers and Memento Lilac Posies ink to create my background.

Then I started to color the cute images from Craftin Desert Divas using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Then I started building my slider and initially I wanted the slider to be on the ink blended panel but I didn't like it how that turned out and decided to die cut the Forest Border from Lawn Fawn and make the slider on that .
The sentiment is from MFT Happy hedgehogs stamp set .



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop