Luminary Bag

Hello everyone!

Cold , rainy weather inspired me to create a luminary bag to have something cute to display in kids room as fall décor. So I searched on Youtube and I saw the one that Nina Marie Trapani with the Simon Says Halloween kit and I felt in love of how cute and easy was to make.

But of course like always I was saving all the paper bags but I couldn't find one :)) so I created the paper bag from an envelope and this idea I saw on Jennifer McGuire channel :)
I stamped the images from MFT - Happy Hedgehogs and Harvest Buddies and colored them with Spectrum Noir Markers.

For the grass I used Lawn Fawn Grassy Border die and the vellum is stamped and embossed with white embossing powder.
Thank you so much for stopping by ! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop