Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Have a magical day!

Hello everyone!

Finally I got the chance to play with the stamp set from Lawn Fawn - Frosty Fairy Friends and I think that is just adorable !
My card for today is inspired by the color themed challenge on the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog!

I wanted to create a purple sky so inked blended some light purple, dark purple and black Memento Dew Drops ink but I wanted to leave the bottom lighter so my colors are going gradient from dark to light and to white!
I colored the cute fairies using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers in purple shades and added added some glossy accents to the dresses and the wand.

I always imagine that when the fairies fly they leave sparkles behind so I added some glitter and some stars behind them .
The sentiment is from the same stamp set but the word ''day'' is from Jump for joy stamp set!
To add a bit of dimension to my card I adhered the fairies with foam tape on my panel whichis also adhered with foam tape to my card base!
Thank you so much for stopping by today ! Have a great day!

Challenges Lawnscaping Challenge
                    Addicted to stamps and more

8 comments:

  1. Your purple blending is absolutely gorgeous and I'm in love with your CAS design. So very glad you shared this with us at ATSM this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely project, Alexandra! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! I love how the background goes all soft and diffused in the middle. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christy! Btw I watched your craft room tour yesterday :) Loved it! Have a great day!

      Delete