Interactive mermaid card

Hello everyone!
I wanted to stop by today to share with you a card that I made the other days!
This card is definitely one of the favorite cards that I made just because incorporate some techniques that I love to do : smooshing technique for the background with Distress ink Mermaid Lagoon
                             creating a shaker card
                             creating a interactive card
The mermaids are a digital stamp from Gerda Steiner Designs and I color them using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.
The sentiment is from Avery Elle - Butterflies stamp set! To finish up my card I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop