Monday, May 30, 2016

You are the best

Hello everyone!
I wanted to share with you a card that I made the other days but didn't get the chance to post.
For this card I was inspired from the sketch for the challenge on CAS(E) this sketch! and for the color I was inspired from the Fusion Card Challenge.
On watercolor paper I stamped the little butterflies from Mft - Adorable Elephants and then colored them with Stabilo Markers.
For the big butterfly I used the die cut from Memory Box - Rhone butterfly wings which I also colored in the same color as the other butterflies.
The sentiment is from Scrapberry's -Princess . To finish up the card I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a sunny day!


                    Fusion Card Challenge - Something blue


6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pretty butterflies ... so glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful take on the sketch! Pretty colors, too!

    ReplyDelete