I'm all ears

Hello everyone!
Today I am sharing a different card that I am used to do! A while a go I saw a very cute card and I wanted to do it myself but I didn't have a chance till the other days.
There are a bit too many piece and folds for my regular cards but from time to time is fun to try something else plus is a very interactive card so I like it very much and my kids too :)


I belive that this card 's name is ''never ending card '' and is opening in more scenes.
I used the Mama Elephant - Honey Bunny stamp and the colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers then fuzzy cut them. Was quit a challenge for me to cut all those tiny pieces but I like how turned up . As final touch I added some half perles and that is my card for today!
Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!
With this card I am participating to Seven Hills Crafts : Monthly Craft Challenge

Comments

  1. Great idea and Cute card! I have Never made one of These, but Would like to try sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this looks tricky to make, love the idea for our challenge :) Lots of space for those adorable bunnies to appear on your card :) Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month at Seven Hills Crafts .
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Jenny looks a bit tricky but is very easy and folding it is just so much fun. Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow how clever! Looks awesome...and like it took a very long time! Well done for having the stamina :) Thanks so much for playing along with Seven Hills Crafts this month x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jill for stopping by! I had fun making it and then playing with :))

      Delete
  4. What a great stamp set to use on this card. It's yonks since I made one of these and they are such fun. I love the CAS treatment you've given it too.Thanks for joining with the Seven Hills Craft Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Keren this card is such fun to make ! Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop