Christmas card

 Hello everyone!
I have another Christmas card for you today this time using the 101 sketch from Match the Sketch.

For the background i used a stencil and black ink and try to create my pattern paper, i added a piece of vellum just a bit smaller as my background.
                                        
I create a banner for my sentiment that i curled a bit using a pen and added a bit of dimension with foam tape in the middle.The sentiment is from Create a Smile  - Your view which i ink using Memento tuxedo black ink.
To finish my card i added  some half gem stones.
With this card i am participating to the challenge from Match the sketch .
I hope you like my card ! Thanks for stopping by !
Have a great day !
 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop