Winter shaker card

Hello everyone !
Since i recently  some Distress inks i thought i make a winter scene,and because i love shaker cards i needed to do one! So here it is:

For the background i used some masking tape to cut a circle for my moon .Then i used Distress ink-Chipped Sapphire for the sky and a bit of Salty Ocean for the bottom! I stamped my trees with black ink and the stamp is from Inkadinkado - Woodland Wonderland clear stamp set! I adeed some dots with a white pen gel.
For the front panel i used again the same Distress inks and then i sprayed a bit of water on top of it. With Salty Ocean i stamped does cute snowflakes from Create a Smile -Your view clear stamp set.
For the sentiment i used Scrapberry's - Happy Holidays clear stamp set.
To finish up i added some white sequins.
I hope you like my Card!
Thanks for stopping by !Have a great day!!!


Here i'm linking the products from papiria.de
Salty ocean Distress ink
Chipped Sapphire Distress ink
Inkadinkado - Woodland Wonderland

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Blog Hop

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop